This portal will accept proposals for the Late-Breaking Call for Participation from Wednesday, July 27th to Friday, August 26th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Proposals submitted outside of this portal or emailed directly to AAA are ineligible and will not be considered for the 2022 Annual Meeting Program.
Out of respect for diverse cultural traditions, we request that photographs of human remains be included in presentations only if absolutely necessary. Presenting images of Indigenous human remains, in particular, should be avoided.
Annual Meeting Registration & Membership
Meeting registration and AAA membership are NOT required for all participants at the time of submission. Late-Breaking participants who are accepted onto the 2022 Annual Meeting program (announced the week of September 19) will be required to register for the meeting and join/renew their membership with the AAA by Monday, September 26. For more information, please review the full list of registration and waiver deadlines.
If you have questions, please visit the Annual Meeting website or email us at email@example.com.
- August 26, 2022 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
- Proposals must be submitted.
- Monday, August 29-Friday, September 16, 2022
- Late-Breaking submissions undergo review.
- Week of September 19, 2022
- Accept/decline notices sent to late-breaking submitters.
- Friday, October 7, 2022
- Deadline for Speaker Resource Center tasks
Important Information for Group Proposals:
All group proposals must be completed by the session organizer. Your participants will not receive an invitation to log into the Submission Portal. As the Session Organizer, you are responsible for adding all the final session information during submission.
Within the submission portal, organizers will choose a session modality. You need to select a modality option that fits the preferences of your entire panel. There will be no blended sessions (some participants online, some participants in-person) and we cannot accept modality swaps. Please refer to the list below for modality options.
You will be asked to choose one of the following for your submission. All speakers must agree on your choice, blended sessions (presenters both in-person and online) will not be accommodated.
- We prefer to present in-person, onsite in Seattle.
- We prefer to present virtually on the online platform.
- We do not have a preference for either modality and if selected onto the program, can present fully in-person or fully virtual.