Your registration type should match the modality of your session UNLESS you need a badge to access in-person sessions and events, in which case, you should purchase In-Person Registration because only In-Person Registration gives you a physical badge to enter the Annual Meeting space. Use the statements below to determine which type of registration you should purchase.
- If you are planning on presenting at the Annual Meeting in-person, you should purchase In-Person Registration.
- If you are presenting virtually, but you would like to attend the Annual Meeting in-person, you should purchase In-Person Registration because this registration type gives you access to both environments.
- If you are presenting virtually and plan to attend the Annual Meeting virtually, you should purchase Virtual Registration.
- If you are planning to attend the Annual Meeting virtually, but you are presenting in-person, you will need to either 1) Plan to attend in-person since blended sessions will not be supported this year, OR 2) Pre-record your presentation and ask your co-presenters to play the audio/video for in-person attendees.
- Note: If you select the second option listed in this scenario, you will not be able to interact with attendees visiting your session and unless your session has been selected to be livestreamed to the platform, you will not be able to view your in-person session from the virtual platform.